Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

First 4th of July shoes, here I come!

She said YES!

I can get and send the little sneakers to my little one! She said she is in a size three right now, but she looked over the website and said that in that brand she may actually be a size four...so she's heading to the mall and will have her try on a size three and a size four and then get back to me so I can order them :)

I had a pretty bad night last night, and it was one of those nights that, when you wake up, it all hits you all over again. So I was lying around in bed when my phone went off and said I had a new email. Ever since then, I have had an ear-to-ear grin plastered on my face and I'm pretty sure it'll stay there all day. I refuse to let little things get me down today.

And, the best part of the email..."I have a surprise for you…well I am going to tell you so I am silly to call it a surprise, I wanted to send some for your birthday but couldn’t figure out the technology myself.  I have some video of our little miss for you!"
I am truly so blessed. My little girl's mom helps me see the light through this emotional mess that I have been lately. :)

4 comments:

  1. great news, lucky you! that is so nice of them to let you send gifts. your daughter is one lucky little girl to have them AND you in her life!

    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thats so cool that you are able to do things like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thats so cool that you are able to do things like that :)

    ReplyDelete